WorleyParsons, a leading provider of project delivery and consulting services to the resources and energy sectors and complex process industries, is investing in the youth of Rusternburg by means of draughting bursaries. 10 successful EE/HDSA students from Rustenburg and surrounding areas who are able to live and study in Johannesburg will have the cost of the course covered and receive a transport subsidy.Course duration: 10 months full time in Merlose Arch, Johannesburg
Course content: Multi-discipline draughting/technical drawing – visual communicating how something functions or is to be constructed.
Bursary offer: 10 x bursaries for EE/HSDA students
Future Potential Jobs:
- Draughtperson in engineering, design, structural construction, surveying, landscaping, architecture etc.
- Communication (English): Grade12
- Mathematical literacy: Grade 12 or N3
- Technical Drawing: Grade 12 or N3 (not essential)
- Resident in Rustenburg and surrounding areas
Applications close on 30 October 2015.
How to apply