Position:Word Processing Operator
Department: Health and Social Development
Salary:R92 772 – R120 432 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Computer literacy
- Typing skills
- Relevant experience
- Provide error free typing services utilizing Word processing programmes
- Perform photocopying duties and filing of documents
- Handle incoming – outgoing correspondence within the division
- Handle complaints/enquiries received from members of the public
- Perform other duties as and when required
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3619/3608/3612/3615/3616/1742
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.