Division:Communication Participation and Education
Salary:R109 536 – R142 152 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Valid driver’s license
- Relevant experience
- Provide secretarial services and logistical support to Word committees, Councillors and regional staff
- Ensure that a proper record keeping system is made available and maintained
- Assist, attend and ensure queries relating to service delivery concern for the attention of Ward Councillors and coordinators
- Liaise with other departments on behalf of Ward Coordinator and Ward Councillors
- Ensure provision of administrative and logistical assistance to divisional personnel and Ward Committees Members
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.