Closing Date: 18 November 2015
Volvo Group Trucks Sales is responsible for sales and marketing of trucks branded Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack and UD worldwide. Volvo Group Trucks Sales is also responsible for the joint venture relationship between the Volvo Group and Eicher Motors Limited. With Volvo Group Trucks Sales you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
The Main Purpose of the Job is
To assist the Trucks Sales department with administration of Demo vehicles
This position will report to the Sales Support Manager
- To ensure that “New Vehicle Request” form is completed and signed off for new Demo’s
- Organise “Tracking system” to be installed before demo leave UD premises / Load Warranty Activations
- Organise COF and Registration of all Demo’s
- Organise with Dealer Network for services of demo vehicles and keep track of service history on all demo’s.
- Keep track of all movements on demo’s, adding service history.
- No demo’s allowed to move before all paperwork in place, etc. signed Indemnity and Insurance.
- Renewals of licence for demo vehicles.
- Disposal Authorisation to be completed and signed off when demo is sold.
- Original documents to be forwarded to dealer network when released.
- Do all Coding on invoices send to India on SAP systems.
- Once invoices appear on SAP – approve and forward to Managers for approval.
- Compile Actual VS Target Reports.
- Ordering of stationary.
- M&M booklets to be collected on the 25th of each month.
- Grade 12, or equivalent (essential)
- National Diploma (1 year)
Job related Skills
- Good with Administration
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Computer Skills (Excel and Word)
- Planning & Co-coordinating
- Detailed focus
- Customer orientation
- Planning and Organising
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks