- Grade 10
- Code C1 Driver’s license
- Communication Skills
- 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience
Salary:R116 112 – R150 684 per annum (plus benefits)
- Responsible for cleaning of testing yard and pits
- Assist examiner with the checking of chassis and engine
- Responsible for shaking of steering wheel
- Assist examiner by informing him/her of the status of the motor vehicle
- Assist the examiner during the weighting process
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7771/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.