Closing Date: 31 August 2016
With extensive operations throughout Europe and Africa, Imperial Logistics is uniquely placed to partner companies in leveraging the value inherent in their supply chains.
Graduates are recruited annually from tertiary institutions in the disciplines of Financial and Management Accounting (CIMA) for participation in a structured Graduate Development Programme.
The rationale behind the programme is to increase management and leadership capacity within IMPERIAL Logistics, but also to address succession planning and transformation objectives. Graduates exit the programme at first line or middle management level or in specialist positions. The programme is underpinned by a mentoring scheme. IMPERIAL Logistics is a registered training partner with CIMA.
The following will be required when you commence with the programme (with guidance from the company):
• Register with CIMA.
• Apply for exemptions at CIMA for subjects in your degree.
• Register for CIMA exams (May and November).
• Pass TOPCIMA within 3 year period.
• To be exposed to the outcomes as prescribed by CIMA: – LEVEL 5 (6 months): * Bookkeeping. – LEVEL 6 (18 months): * Management Accounting. – LEVEL 7 (12 months): * Strategic Accounting.
Candidates with the following qualifications will be considered
• BCom Honours Financial or Management Accounting.
• BCom Financial or Management Accounting.
• The main requirements are either a 3 or 4 year degree in the field (CIMA).
• Work experience is not required but should you have up to two years work experience you can be considered for this programme.
Applicants who meet the following requirements may apply
• Want to become a Chartered Management Accountant
• 60 to 65% academic average
• Good communication skills
• Understanding of business
• Leadership capabilities
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply