The Services Sector Education and Training Authority (Services SETA), a statutory body established in terms of the Skills Development Act of 1998), hereby invites South African Youth graduates from Universities, Universities of Technology and TVET Colleges to apply for Internship opportunities. The contract shall be within the duration of the SETA’s licence period which ends 31 March 2018.
Areas of placement and qualifications required:
• Human Resources Management – N.D/Degree: Human Resources Management/ Labour Relations Management & Records Management (5 Posts), To apply email:IHR1@serviceseta.org.za
• Learning Interventions & Project Coordination – N.D/Degree: Project Management, Public Administration/Management & Office Management (20 Posts), To apply email:LIPC1@serviceseta.org.za
• Quality Management Division – N.D/Degree: Quality Management, Public Management & General Management (12 Posts), To apply email: QMD1@serviceseta.org.za
• Project Accounting – N.D/Degree: Financial Accounting, Public Financial Management (7 Posts), To apply email: PAID1@serviceseta.org.za
• Applicants must be South African
• Unemployed graduates between the ages of 18-35
• Should not have participated in any other Internship programme within the Republic of South Africa.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Shortlisted candidates must avail themselves for interviews at a time, date and place to be determined by the Services SETA.
For general enquiries please phone or e-mail Ms Mabo Thobela on 011 276 firstname.lastname@example.org between 08h00 and 16h00 week days.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. All applications must be emailed to the relevant email address above. NO HAND-DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
The Services SETA reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you do not hear from the Services SETA within 31 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
GO HERE to view post