Unitrans has a exciting position available for a General worker that needs to be filled ASAP, this position will be based in Pretoria. Grade 10 Literacy level.
Please view full job spec for more information
Education and Experience:
- Grade 10 Literacy level
- Able to read and write English and able to do simple calculations
Skills and Knowledge
- Medically fit
- Vehicle loading & offloading techniques
- Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too.
Key Performance Areas:
- Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
- Washing of vehicles
- Offloading off Soya vehicles at siding
- Fuelling of Vehicles
- Loading of vehicles – when required
- General tasks i.e.
- Cleaning oil/Fuel spills on Site & Farms
- Daily cleaning of Workshop/weighbridge area
- General housekeeping of wash bay facility
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Clean criminal record
- Must have own reliable transport to and from work
How to Apply:
Closing Date: 18 April 2019