Closing Date: 13 September 2016
Unitrans Supply Chain Solutions is currently looking for Graduates to join their dynamic team and partake in the award winning Unitrans Graduate Development Programme. The duration of the Programme is 18 months and opportunities are available in Kwazulu Natal, Western Cape and Gauteng.
Unitrans designs, implements and operates supply chain and logistics solutions for customers. Services include transportation, warehousing, distribution, clearing and forwarding and related supply chain services.
• Final year of study in Supply Chain / Logistics Management/ Agricultural Engineering degree or similar to be completed end 2016
• Average grade of 65% and higher for 1st semester of final year
• Valid Passport
• Willing to travel extensively throughout RSA and Africa
• Planning and Organising
• Enterprising and Performing
• Analysing Information
• Processing Information
• Resilience and Tenacity
• Decision Making
• Interacting and Presenting
• Supporting and Coordinating