Closing Date: 29 June 2017
A leading passenger transportation company situated in Pretoria Central is seeking Apprentices to join their company on a 36 months training programme. Apprentices shall be trained in the following disciplines:
- Diesel and Natural Compressed Gas
- Auto Electrical
- Body building and panel beating
- Spray painting
- Air – conditioning
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
- N4 in Engineering studies (Mathematics and Engineering Science)
- Grade 12 with Pure Mathematics (Average of no less than 6 0%) and Physical Science (Average of no less than 6 0%)
- Ability to read, write and converse in English.
- Not older than 35
- Reside in the Tshwane area.
- Physically and mentally to do the work.
- No criminal record.
- Willing to enter into an apprenticeship learnership contract.
- Willing to enter into a performance evaluation contract.
- Willing to travel to training facilities and sleep out when so required.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT MEET THESE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEED NOT APPLY. NOT NEGOTIABLE
All potentially eligible candidates shall be required to undergo the following assessment or screening arranged and paid for by the company
- Medical fitness
- Psychometric test
Successful candidates shall be offered training and a monthly stipend .
All candidates should note that at the end of the programme there is no obligation for the company to consider employment.
How To Apply
Application letters, including a comprehensive CV, copy of qualification and copy of driver’s license should be addressed Human Resources and be submitted on or before the closing date to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Correspondence will be limited to short – listed candidates only. Should you not hear from us within 2 (two) months of this advertisement, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
FURTHER NOTE THAT: Tshwane Rapid Transit (Pty) Ltd reserves the rights not to make any appointments.