JOB LOCATION: Various
CLOSING DATE: 17 June 2014
Reference Number : 6002380
Aim: To undergo a structured 12 to 24 month graduate in training program.
Position outputs :
- Follow a structured training programme.
- Perform ad hoc duties as required by the Department
- Relevant degree / diploma in the following areas of specialisation: Communication; Safety; Environmental; Finance; Procurement / Supply Chain; ICT.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Ms Word, PowerPoint).
- Have reliable / access to transportation in order to effectively travel when necessary.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, both internally and externally.
- Administrative, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to research.
- Able to perform within an integrated team environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint and other graphic and / or presentation software.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Time management.
How To Apply
Completed CV must be sent to: Recruitment.TCP@Transnet.net