Closing Date: 08 August 2016
Have you recently qualified or are due to complete your studies at the end of 2016? Are you ready to take the next big step, find a career with a reputable company, but have little or no work experience?
Goodyear, one of the world’s largest tyre companies is now recruiting graduates for its 2017 Graduate in Training Programme that seeks to ensure that Goodyear secures a competitive advantage by attracting young and dynamic individuals with the correct skills into the organisation. Graduates are not only exposed to a prestigious international company, but will also have the privilege of learning from top professionals with specialised knowledge and skills.
The Goodyear Graduate-in-Training Programme provides the platform for you to refine your skills and make a difference in an exciting ever changing industry. It is benchmarked to world-class standards and strengthened by the principle of shared responsibility between the company and participants for their growth and development.
The two year programme will afford you an opportunity to learn from top-quality professionals of a global company that is a leader in tyre innovation. The programme is well structured and consists of on-the-job training, formal training, self-development, leadership as well as professional development.
Graduate opportunities for 2017 are available in these areas
• Supply Chain (Uitenhage)
• Financial Planning and Analysis (Gauteng)
• Communications (Port Elizabeth)
• Legal (Gauteng)
• Engineering (Uitenhage)
• Sales (Gauteng)
You must be a graduate in either of the following qualifications
• Degree in Logistics Management or BSc Industrial Engineering
• BCom with any of the following as majors: Econometrics, Statistics, Business Management or Economics
• BCom Accounting
• Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Media and Communication
• BEng Mechatronics, BTech Electrical (light current with emphasis on automation and control), Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
• Degree in Marketing Management or Business Management, Entrepreneurial Management or BCom Management
How to Apply?
To apply please email your curriculum vitae (CV) and full academic record to the relevant email address:
Please put Graduate Recruitment in the subject of your email.
GO HERE to view post