Closing Date: 14 February 2016
Nampak is looking for a Trainee Canmakers within the Metal Forming and Can Finishing units at Bevcan Rosslyn in Johannesburg. The trainees will report to the Line Leader.
Nampak, a manufacturer of nonperishable packaging for beverages and food, offers the largest number of packaging careers in Africa!
• High quality production
• Spoilage control and reduction
• Efficient machine utilisation
• Maintenance of production equipment
• Promotion and development of teamwork
• Trade qualifications
• 3 years experience in the can making environment would be an advantage.
• Have good interpersonal skills
• Be a good communicator
• Be team motivated and supportive
• Be quality conscious and supportive
• Be supportive of safety standards
• Be analytical and a good problem solver
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must be self-motivated
• Must be able to work shifts and overtime