Division:Operations & Specialised Services
Salary:R116 112 – R150 684 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12 OR 1 year experience as a Peace Corp
- No criminal record
- 1 year law enforcement experience
- Enforce Traffic Law to promote road safety and traffic flow within EMM in accordance to the Batho Pele principles
- Execute crime prevention activities within EMM to create a safer living environment for all
- Execute By-Laws to ensure compliance and adherence to all Council By-Laws
- Attend to domestic violence complaints and incidents according to the Domestic Violence Act to effectively manage domestic violence incidents
- Execute administration functions to ensure efficient and effective administration processes that promotes a good image of EMPD that is to be upheld through public relations and in accordance to the Batho Pele principles
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
- Postal Address: Private Bag X014, Benoni, 1500
- Enquiries: 011 999-7427/6358/6356
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.