Department: Facilities Management and Real Estate
Salary:R 98 340 – R 127 668 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 8
- Code C1 driver’s licence
- Ability to read and write
- Relevant experience
- Operate tractor mounted mower
- Lift and drop mower when cutting grass
- Identify areas that need to be cut
- Ensure that a three monthly is carried out by the Mechanical Workshop
- Ensure equipment is clean after use
- Control log sheets for statistics, kilometres and fuel consumption
- Adhere to safety requirements as prescribed by the Safety Act
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7771/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.