Department: Water and Sanitation
Salary:R 188 964 – R 245 268 per annum (plus benefits)
- National Diploma in Civil Engineering
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Assist with the implementation of engineering activities for the department
- Ensure that work is executed in a technically correct manner
- Assist in the maintenance of departmental technical systems and technology
- Ensure systems are operational and functioning to required standards
- Comply with the Occupational & Safety Act, Nr. 85, of 1993, and all related regulations
- Comply with all relevant legislation, by-laws, regulations, policies and procedures
- Keep up to date with legislation associated with engineering activities
- Adhere to specified standards, policies and SOPs to prevent and reduce wastage on financial resources and escalate associated risk
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
- Postal Address: Private Bag X014, Benoni, 1500
- Enquiries: 011 999-7427/6358/6356
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.