Salary:R236 436 – R306 900 per annum (plus benefits)
- N6 Certificate in Engineering (recognized FET institution)
- A valid applicable driver’s license
- Computer literacy
- 6 months to 1 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Support the Water Servitude Management Section in the technical activities in operational processes to ensure the operational processes are delivered at the correct time and location
- Comply with legislation and organisational policies and procedures to ensure that governance and risk management policies are adhered to
- Comply with project implementation and Council financial specifications in order to prevent financial losses and adherence to financial specifications
- Communicate with all internal and external role players to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through the provision of efficient and effective service delivery
- Visit water servitude to monitor, evaluate and identify problem areas and deviations in terms of the applicable legislation and regulation
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
- Postal Address: Private Bag X014, Benoni, 1500
- Enquiries: 011 999-6358/6356
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.