Position:Team Lead: Document Receiving and Dispatch
Department: Office of the City Manager
Division:Executive Secretariat Services
Salary:R 263 328 – R 341 796 per annum (plus benefits)
- Archiving Certificate or equivalent NQF Level 5 qualification
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Ensure effective and efficient archiving of all internal documentation
- Apply effective systems and data management for effective record keeping as per set standards, policies and procedures
- Effectively perform administrative and clerical tasks as required
- Prepare record keeping systems and procedures for archival research and for the retention or destruction of records
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to email@example.com
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7427
Please quote reference number on application.
Note:The successful candidate who does not have the NQF Level 5 Finance Management qualification will be required to obtain it, in terms of the National Treasury Requirement.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.