Clarendon Park Primary School is offering prospective teachers the opportunity to gain workplace experience while studying towards a Bachelor’s degree in either Foundation or Intermediate Phase Teaching, in a part-time/ distance learning basis through institutions such as UNISA or the North West University.
Preference will be given to those who are:
- 1st or 2nd Year students in 2020
- Learners/students with strong academic results in the required subjects at Grade 12 or post school level
- Candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity.
Benefits you will receive:
- On-the-job-mentoring by experienced teachers
- Professional training in a highly efficient, organized and healthy working environment
- Exposure to a diverse extra-curricular programme
- Professional development opportunities
- Financial assistance with study costs
- Monthly stipend
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this programme, please download the application form and submit the form and supporting documents required to: email@example.com or hand deliver to Clarendon Park Primary School, Cnr 7th Avenue and Church Rd, Walmer, Port Elizabeth.
CLOSING DATE: 19 SEPTEMBER 2019
Location: Port Elizabeth