Swiss RE Internships. We are looking for graduates with strong interpersonal skills, who are eager to learn and broaden their knowledge and expertise.
Location: Cape Town
You have a Bachelor, Master or PhD degree with up to 3 years professional experience – we invite you to apply to our graduates@swissre programme 2021.
The programme offers you the chance to join the dynamic, fast-moving world of a leading risk knowledge organisation. Over an 18-month period, you’ll receive on-and-off-the-job training, including a job rotation that gives you the opportunity to work across different business units.
- Analytical, inquisitive, able to break-down complexity, and to summarise efficiently
- Results-oriented, resilient, optimistic and self-motivated
- You are tenacious, willing to learn and break-down complexity where the way forward is not clear
- You take ownership of your areas of responsibility, can work independently and draw upon the expertise of others where necessary
- Can influence and collaborate successfully with stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great Teammate and critical to cultural differences with a positive attitude towards a dynamic environment
- Due to Immigration regulations, we can only accept applications from South Africans
- Preference will be given to designated applicants as per the employment equity act
This exciting role, broad in scope and constantly evolving, provides excellent opportunities to collaborate with various teams within the entire L&H community including those in business origination functions (Client Markets and Products teams).The Portfolio Management team (PM Team) has interdependent relationships with other units within the L&H Business Management division, regionally and globally.You will support the PM Team on various topics such as, but not limited to: Analysis and interpretation of financial results. Experience monitoring of the portfolio, working in conjunction with the Actuarial and Pricing teams; specifically proposing analyses and actions to the Portfolio Management GroupEngage with other internal partner functions (and with external clients) to perform effective management of the L&H in-force portfoliosData strategy and analytics; coordinating activity with other functional teams as requiredAssess profitability of In-Force treaties and review reinsurance premium ratesSupport Group-wide and local projects as requiredOwning, driving and ensuring the timely delivery of Portfolio Management priorities.
L& H Grad / Intern
Studies (bachelor or equivalent) in natural, social sciences, economics or engineering. The ideal candidate will support our team with the following responsibilities: assist in our engagement efforts with our sales and client management people. coordinate follow-up with client manager. support implementing projects through a defined selection process help compile and distribute marketing material provide support with other day-to-day activities
How to apply for Swiss RE Internships
Actuarial Grad / Intern
The responsibilities vary and include the following: Perform day-to-day pricing work and provide actuarial support to cross functional teams and projects.
Develop and maintain reinsurance pricing bases. Perform data analyses relating to emerging claims experience. Design insurance products consistent with pricing bases and risk management environment
You may also apply for other jobs here