Reference Number:RSWD0160 E
Position:Supervisor x 2
Department: Roads and Stormwater
Division:Maintenance (Construction and Tar Patch)
Salary:R140 316 – R182 172 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 09
- Relevant roads and storm water maintenance experience
- Organise loading / off-loading of material and equipment
- Safeguard the site
- Issue instructions and supervision to General Workers
- Ensure quality of work executed
- Motivate team members
- Record daily tasks on job cards
- Organise and supervise site cleaning
- Operate Tar Patching equipment
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.