Closing Date: 04 November 2017.
The STANLIB Bursary Sponsorship Programme gives academically outstanding and previously disadvantaged students the opportunity to study at any public university in South Africa. Students studying towards a degree for the following qualifications are urged to apply for funding:
- Actuarial Sciences
- Investment Management
Who can apply?
Students who will be doing the following in 2018:
- Undergraduate degree (1st, 2nd and 3rd year)
- Post-graduate degree (Honours level)
- The applicant must be a South African citizen with a valid South African ID book or smart ID card
- The applicant must send through a certified ID copy
- Send through certified ID copies of parent(s)/guardian(s). If parents are deceased a certified copy of the death certificate(s)
- Salary Advice (payslip) of parent(s)/guardian(s)
- If applicant is in matric, they must send a copy of their June report card but the final decision about whether funding will be given will be based on the final year-end results
- The applicant must have achieved an average of 70% in their courses or subjects, as applicable
- The applicant must have studied mathematics, not mathematics literacy
- If the applicant is already in University they must provide their academic transcript
How to apply
You can post your application form and supporting documents to: 17 Melrose Boulevard,
Melrose Arch, 2196 OR P O Box 202, Melrose Arch, 2076 OR Email to: email@example.com
* Please Note: If you do not receive any feedback about your application from us three (3) weeks after the closing date, do consider your application as unsuccessful.