Test Division Summary
- To provide a proficient reception function in support of the Branch team.
- To identify the customer’s needs, record, monitor and facilitate the intermediate between the customer and the sales consultant team.
- To maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards
- Screens customers and direct them to the correct sales consultants or department.
- Ensures that all customers in the reception area are attended to.
- Records appointments in own and the applicable staff member’s diary.
- Records and deliver messages to the appropriate sales consultant.
- Ensures the reception area is in a neat and professional state at all times.
- Ensures up to date promotional displays and information pamphlets in the sales consultant area.
- Ensures that customer complaints are brought to the attention of the relevant leader immediately.
- Complete all compliance training within laid down timelines.
- Ensures that all new service requests (queries and complaints) are logged correctly, as either a “first contact resolution” or “non first contact resolution” as appropriate.
- Ensures that service requests in personal work list are actioned within agreed timelines.
- Ensures accurate capture, updates or amendments of customer information and history notes.
- Manages “cost of sales” through the utilisation of multi-channel delivery strategies.
- Acknowledges receipt of security documents (Mounties Bags) and hands them to the applicable department.
- Orders stationery for the relevant teams.
- Familiarise yourself with the Standard Bank physical security policies and procedures by completing the relevant training and adhering to the laid down procedures, requirements and responsibilities, a summary of which is contained in GRG Volume Security Services, Chapter 2 Security Matters, Section 1 Premises, Parts 9-11
- Identifies migration opportunities and sells products/services reactively.
- Ensures that all leads are logged correctly in the presence of the customer and ensures cross selling opportunities are identified.
- Identifies and actions opportunities for cross- and up-sell.
- Participates in tactical sales/marketing activities as required.
- Achievement of the Customer Satisfaction Target
- Achievement of retention target
- Drive digital adoption and migration
- Achieve set sales target (leads converted to sales)
- Satisfactory GIA and Operational Risk assessments and no repeat findings.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Completed secondary school/high school/A levels/Matric
- Business Commerce
- 1- 2 years Branch banking experience, with exposure to enquiries