The Operations Shared Services Personal and Business Banking Learnership programme is a learnership programme targeted at entry level roles within the Bank. It is a 12 month programme broken down into theoretical training and practical training(workplace-based). Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Banking as well as apply the necessary practical aspects of their learnings. This means that at the end of the 12 month programme, learners will receive a National Certificate in Banking (NQF 4).
Successful candidates will be required to sign a fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract. They will not be paid a salary but will receive a learner allowance of R3 000 per month.
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric and passed Mathematics and/Accounting with min 50%
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
Closing date for applications is 25 October 2015
How to apply
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by 16th November 2015, consider the application as unsuccessful.