The learnership is a 12 month programme which will allocate successful candidates to various areas within the Group Shared Services division of Standard Bank where they will be spending time applying their learning, when they are not formally or informally engaged in training activities.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a 12 month fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract. They will not be paid a salary but will receive a learner allowance of R3000.00 per month for the duration of the learnership. Upon successful completion, candidates will obtain a recognised Further Education and Training Certificate in Banking (NQF 4).
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• Be between the ages of 18-30
• Be able to speak, read and write English
• Have completed Matric and passes Mathematics and/or Maths Literacy and/or Accounting with minimum 60%.
• Be computer literate
• Not be permanently employed
• Not be studying at any other institution
• Not be registered on any other learnership
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply online