Position:Specialist: Integrated Transport Planning
Salary:R 333 780 – R 433 248 per annum (plus benefits)
- Relevant BEng / BSc Eng or BTech (Civil) or related discipline or equivalent NQF Level 7 qualification
- A valid driver’s license
- 3 years’ experience with at least 2 – 3 years in the public transport management environment
- Assist in evaluating and commenting on correspondence received from the public with respect to public transport needs and services
- Participate in the designing and drafting of Transport Planning contracts in alignment with national and provincial transport legislation and the general contract laws
- Assist with the establishment of structures to improve the efficiency / mandate of the City
- Assist in preparing reports detailing the status of Integrated Transport Planning in respect of quality and service delivery standards
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7427
Please quote reference number on application.
Note:The successful candidate who does not have the NQF Level 5 Finance Management qualification will be required to obtain it, in terms of the National Treasury Requirement.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.