Position:Small Plant Operator
Department: Facilities Management and Real Estate
Salary:R72 852 – R99 960 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 08
- Relevant experience
- Responsible for equipment to ensure the maintenance and safe keep there off allocated
- Responsible to execute all tasks given by superior to the maintenance program
- Loading of branches, garden refuse and rubble
- Execute instructions with regard to herbicide and pesticide control for the eradication of pests and unwanted vegetation
- Operating grass-cutting machines/brush cutters
- Adhere to safety procedures
- General service of mowers
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.