Salary:R140 316 – R182 172 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12 with substantial relevant experience
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in landfill operations
- Coordinate the planning and allocation of work to ensure operational and safety procedures are adhered to
- Adhere to all safety measures to ensure that the disposal operation does not impact negatively on the health and safety of workers and waste salvagers
- Attend to operational processes to ensure increased efficiency and productivity
- Ensure scheduled reporting and control is adhered to in order to ensure that all waste is disposed of in an environmentally and socially acceptable manner
- Adhere to governance risk and financial process of the Municipality in order to ensure compliance with laid down legislative prescripts and financial objectives of landfill sites are achieved within the allocated budget
- Adhere to all Batho Pele principles which requires public servants to be polite, open and transparent and to deliver good service to the public
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
- Postal Address: Private Bag X014, Benoni, 1500
- Enquiries: 011 999-7427/6358/6356
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.