Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation will form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason.”
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
A limited number of positions are being offered to local community and labour sending areas for a full- time study opportunity at Universities for:
- NDipl / BSc / BEng / BTech / BComm degrees and higher
- Preference will be given to the following disciplines :
- Mining, Engineering – Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Geology, Rock Engineering, Survey, Finance & IT
- Universities that will be accepted are : University of Johannesburg: University of Pretoria; University of the Witwatersrand and North-West University
The applicant should possess the below criteria :
- Currently registered University students with proof of registration for 2021 and latest academic record
- Applicants in possession of a Grade 12 Matric Certificate with University Acceptance – APS score of 23
- Matriculants (Mid-year results will be provisionally considered and proof of registration and/or acceptance for 2021)
- Achieved a minimum of at least: English 5 (60 %+), Mathematics 5 (60 %+) and Physical Science 5 (60 %+)
- Proof of Residence (fraudulent submissions will be excluded from applications)
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
Following will be required as part of the applications process :
How To Apply
No manual applications will be accepted by the HR or Recruitment personnel.
Closing Date: 30 November 2020