Department: Sports, Recreation, Arts & Culture
Division:Sport & Recreation
Salary:R200 304 – R259 992 per annum (plus benefits)
- National Diploma in Facility Management or relevant qualification
- Relevant experience
- Valid driver’s licence
- Administer the maintenance of facility and ensure expected standards are kept
- Effective management of staff, equipment and fleet
- Administer the planning of projects for development improvement of facilities
- Administer execution of technical work by contractors
- Compile memo and report regarding activities of the section
- Administer sectional budget
- Inspection and maintenance of facilities
- Ensure controlling of stock and assets
- Adhere to health and safety Act
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3615/3612/3619/3608
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.