Department: Health and Social Development
Salary:R109 536 – R142 152 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Valid driver’s licence
- Computer literacy
- Relevant experience
- Render administrative duties in the clinic
- Provide secretarial functions in the clinic
- Monitor and ensure effective usage of Council vehicle
- Maintain and update Asset Register
- Manage and control consumable stock and equipment
- Open, update and control the filling system
- Compile reports
- Manage general enquiries
- Assist with Messenger duties
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.