Department: Waste Management
Division:Special Project and Contract Management
Salary:R109 536 – R142 152 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Secretarial Diploma
- Relevant experience
- Keeps the executive manager’s diary up to date and arranges /co- ordinates appointments
- Rendering of typing and secretarial duties to the planning and operations section
- Rendering of administrative support duties to the planning and operations section
- Rendering of committee or meetings services by keeping correct minutes of the meetings discussions and decisions
- Process payment certificates to ascertain whether payments were performed on the correct vote numbers and for financial control
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.