Salary:R109 536 – R142 152 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Relations Certificate
- Relevant experience
- Financial Management
- Execute administrative functions
- Confirm documents on tracking system
- Check and confirm submitted applications
- Handle documents on change of ownership and address notification
- Handover of completed documents to supervisor
- Attend to any other clerical duties
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, 2nd Floor, Room A216
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3615/3612/3619/3608
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.