- Grade 12
- Relevant National Diploma or NQF Level 6 in Administration/ Secretarial
- Computer Literacy
- Relevant experience
Department: Waste Management
Salary:R116 112 – R150 684 per annum (plus benefits)
- Responsible for administration and archiving regarding additional or cancelled services
- Provide secretarial duties at a Depot Level
- Archiving documents
- Sending and receiving faxes
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Provide administrative support at Deport Level
- Provide financial and marketing services at a level
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.