Position:Senior Clerk (Clinic Clerk)
Department: Health and Social Development
Salary:R 109 536 – R 142 152 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- Computer literacy
- Communication skills
- Perform reception, help desk, clerical and administrative functions, collect and capture data for statistical purposes, maintain electronic health records and systems and provide logistical support for the laboratory services within a health facility to support the health functions of the health professionals
- Ensure that completed work adheres to governance and legislative requirements and maintain privacy and confidentiality of client information and records
- Adhere to specified standards, policies and SOP’s to prevent and reduce wastage on financial resources and escalate associated risk
- Ensure customer service orientation
- Function within the facility team and ensure own work contributes to satisfied customers
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
- Postal Address: Private Bag X014, Benoni, 1500
- Enquiries: 011 999-7427/6358/6356
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.