South African Breweries is offering Sales Learmerships in Tzaneen, Thoyando, Garankuwa and Polokwane. They key purpose is to provide people with an opportunity to enrol for a Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF 4) with the Food and Beverages SETA. They will enter into a fixed term contract for the duration of 12 months and will complete a learnership programme comprising of a blend of formal training and structured work experience supported by coaching and mentorship.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Sales department. The successful applicants are expected to start on 01 October 2015.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE IN THIS PROGRAMME:
• Results Driven
• Good negotiation skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to interact with diverse groups of people
• Ability to work in a flexible working environment (includes week-ends and public holidays) Ability to work in a pressurised working environment
• Part-time work while studying would be beneficial.
Output and Accountabilities
• Provide support on sales deliverables and targets during peak business periods and when sales teams are on leave.
• A Grade 12 qualification is essential
• A tertiary qualification, Diploma or Degree in Sales/ Marketing beneficial.
• Valid South African driver’s licence
• Proficiency in English and any other South African language beneficial.
• Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office
• Basic financial literacy and business acumen