Department: Roads and Stormwater
Salary:R86 700 – R112 548 per annum (plus benefits)
Closing date: 2015/07/27
• Grade 09
• Code C1 driver’s license with PrDP
• Relevant roads and storm water experience
• Motivate and supervise team members
• Report and record work performance
• Repair potholes
• Supervise the mixing and placing of slurry / pothole repair material
• Prepare and finish off the patching and resurfacing areas
• Protect site against damage
• Clean site
How to Apply?
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.