Department: Fleet Management
Division:Workshop and Vehicle Maintenance
Salary:R92 772 – R120 432 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Relevant experience
- Answer telephones and communicates with the user departments (co-ordinator)
- Completion of job card with requested repairs
- Communicate with user departments regarding vehicle collection
- Perform any reasonable task requested within the scope or level of the position
- Record information from job card into fleet management system
- Filing of job cards into cabinets
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.