Closing date is 15 October 2015
The Twinsaver Group is inviting Matriculants who have obtained excellent Maths and Science results to apply for a learnership opportunity to study towards a National Diploma in Pulp and Papermaking Technology, which is a specialised field of Chemical Engineering. This is a 3 (three) year program, commencing in January 2016, and will offer successful candidates an opportunity to:
Spend their 1st and 2nd year of the program studying, full time, towards a National Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology, at the Durban University of Technology.
Do vacation work, during University vacation periods, at one of our tissue making mills.
Do in‐service training at one of our tissue making mills during the 3rd year of the program.
Twinsaver Group will be fully responsible for the payment of Tuition, Residence, Meals and Textbook fees.
Successful candidates will also receive a monthly allowance stipulated by Twinsaver Group.
• Matric/Grade 12 with the following results: Maths and Physical Science (both) – C (HG) or A (SG) or NSC rating 5.
• Have an analytical and technical ability.
• Be a hard worker and be able to attain high academic results.
• Must be prepared to work shifts in a production environment during the duration of the course as well as on completion thereof.
• Applicants from previously disadvantaged groups will be given preferred consideration.
• Applications without a Matric Certificate/Results will NOT BE CONSIDERED!
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply online