Closing Date: 15 October 2015
Get a head start by participating in the PSG graduate programme. We are offering a bursary towards completing your honours in your respective field of study. The programme offers financial support and an internship opportunity on completion of your studies.
PSG is a leading independent financial services group, with an extensive national footprint. The company offers a value-orientated approach to their clients’ financial needs, from asset and wealth management to insurance.
• Be a South African citizen
• Obtained a 60% plus average and above academic record
• Demonstrate financial need
• Be successfully selected for the honours programme in the following: • Actuarial, Financial accounting, Informatics, Statistics, Risk Management or Investments; • Law or LLB; • Applied Maths, Maths or Statistics; • B. Eng: Industrial Engineering
In line with the national imperative of equity and redress, the bursary scheme prioritises support for Black, Coloured and Indian students. Affiliates of the PSG Konsult Group are authorised financial services providers.
• One year internship programme with PSG
How to Apply?
Send your CV and academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
All shortlisted candidates will receive an application form to complete the application process
Go HERE to view post