Department: Enterprise Programme Management Office
Salary:R 311 940 – R 404 904 per annum (plus benefits)
- Degree / Advanced Diploma in Project Management or equivalent NQF Level 7 qualification
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a capital projects management or similar environment
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Projects, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, etc.)
- Driver’s license and own vehicle
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an operational strategy for the business area in alignment with departmental objectives
- Provide project management support to the department including planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting on progress made
- Drive the execution of operational targets and objectives in the context of approved policy, processes, governance and delivery systems
- Ensure that processes, SOP’s, procedural guides and quality and service standards are developed, maintained, understood and implemented
- Anticipate problems and resolve timely in order to ensure that work outputs are achieved within agreed deadlines and standards
- Ensure effective operations management service delivery within the division, ensuring compliance with the Batho Pele principles
- Ensure timeous, clear contracting and assessment of performance expectations with direct reports in line with organizational objectives
- Establish, implement and manage operational governance, risk management and compliance processes within the context of organizational policy
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly and annual budgets and financial reports in accordance with statutory and Council presentation requirements
- Ensure that financial administration delivery processes comply with internal control and governance standards and report on any deviations
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to email@example.com
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7427
Please quote reference number on application.
Note:The successful candidate who does not have the NQF Level 5 Finance Management qualification will be required to obtain it, in terms of the National Treasury Requirement.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.