Position:Project Manager: Alternative and Renewable Energy
Division:Alternative and Renewable Energy
Salary:R 333 780 – R 433 248 per annum (plus benefits)
- National Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Power) or equivalent NQF Level 6 qualification
- A valid driver’s license
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar environment. Knowledge and experience of municipal procedures, systems, infrastructure and legislation is essential for the effective execution of the duties
- Conduct feasibility studies on identified projects in order to ensure efficient and effective practical implementation of identified and planned projects by the division
- Implement and manage alternative and renewable energy strategies, plans, by-laws, policies and procedures for the department
- Provide procurement and budgetary support to the Chief Engineer
- Monitor service providers’ performance in order to ensure quality of work that EMM gets value for money
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7427
Please quote reference number on application.
Note:The successful candidate who does not have the NQF Level 5 Finance Management qualification will be required to obtain it, in terms of the National Treasury Requirement.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.