Department: Human Settlement
Salary:R 223 044 – R 289 524 per annum (plus benefits)
- Relevant Environmental or Land Use degree or equivalent NQF Level 7 qualification
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Coordinate and provide administrative support and assistance in developing, implementing and driving an overall project management plan
- Ensure accountability for delivery of contracted work output within agreed parameters of SOP’s, quality standards and service targets
- Provide support in establishing and managing strategic internal and external relationships
- Provide administrative support and assist in the development and implementation of operational plans to meet established annual objectives
- Provide administrative assistance in developing and managing a high performance culture
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to email@example.com
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7427
Please quote reference number on application.
Note:The successful candidate who does not have the NQF Level 5 Finance Management qualification will be required to obtain it, in terms of the National Treasury Requirement.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.