Department: Health and Social Development
Salary:R236 436 – R306 900 per annum (plus benefits)
- BCur or Diploma with General Nursing, Midwifery, Community Health Nursing
- Current registration with SANC
- Driver’s licence
- Relevant nursing experience
- Render comprehensive community health nursing services
- Improve physical, mental and social well-being of patients/clients
- Implement good governance and risk control processes to ensure compliance to legislation, policies and guidelines
- Monitor and control assets and stock in consulting rooms
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective ward based and primary health care services are rendered
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7771/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.