Closing Date: 04 February 2016
Unitrans Supply Chain Solutions has a great opportunity for qualifying candidates to participate in a National Certificate: Professional Driving learnership NQF level 3.
Learnership opportunities are available in Gauteng and North West provinces for qualifying unemployed candidates. Qualifying relatives/next of kin of USCS employees may also apply.
The company designs, deploys, implements, and operates supply chain management and logistics solutions for customers.
Key Performance Areas
• Prepare vehicles for a trip
• Handle documentation
• Perform ancillary duties
• Must be aged between 23 -35 years old.
• Validly in possession of a minimum school leaving certificate equivalent of grade 10 or higher
• Code 14 Driver’s License
• Valid PRDP
• Clean criminal record
• Good medical record
Skills and Knowledge
• Must be able to read and write English
• Must be numerically orientated
• Must be prepared to work weekends and public holidays
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply