Novus Print Solutions, a business unit of the Novus Holdings Group, provides both short and medium print runs to the publishing, book and commercial market. The technology-driven company focusses on the future and embraces change. By combining digital print with traditional litho products, Novus Print Solutions offers solutions to today’s global print and communication trends whether it be a glossy magazine, trade paperback or personalised tabloid.
Novus Print Solutions in Montague Gardens is currently seeking to appoint three Production Interns who seek production management exposure. All applicants should have a relevant production management qualification.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide assistance to the head of departments with short term production management projects
• Support with administration duties in the production environment
• Liaise with operation departments and provide the head of departments with required information
• A relevant Production Management qualification is a prerequisite
• No work experience is required.
Skills & Competencies
• Methodical and thorough approach to work
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detail orientated and have a high degree of accuracy
• Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft office
How to apply?
Click HERE to apply
Closing Date: 26 September 2016