Closing Date: 20 April 2016
Dis-Chem inviites applications for a Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant Learnership opportunity based in Gauteng.
This Learnership serves to equip learners to understand the underlying principles of major areas related to the pharmaceutical environment. The qualification allows for a number of career paths in the Dispensary Department, thereby promoting the notion of quality lifelong learning. The successful applicant will receive on the job training and a Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant qualification.
• Grade 12 / Matric (Maths, Life Science and/or Physical Science, with at least an average of 50% for all)
• Excellent communication skills
• Willing and able to work retail hours
• Excellent customer service skills
• Fluent in English (read, write and speak)
• Work in line with the South African Pharmacy Council Scope of Practice
• Team player
• Time management
• Relevant retail/FMCG experience will be advantageous:
• English and 2nd language – Read, write and speak.
• Good communication skills, listening, customer service/focus, problem solving, team player, conflict management, leading by example, accountability, professional conduct, trustworthy and honest.
• Have good time management skills, be deadline driven, be able to deal with pressure and pay special attention to detail.
• Have good computer and numerical skills
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply