Closing Date: 14 July 2015
ChemSystems is looking to recruit a Plant Operator to work in Chloorkop.
ChemSystems provides chemical products to a diverse range of industries through its seven business units. Chemisphere Technologies supply chemicals to the pulp, paper and leather industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for fulfilling all plant activities.
• Ensure all safety standards and rules are adhered to at all times.
• Conduct pre-manufacturing checks including raw materials and vessel status for production.
• Charging raw materials into vessel.
• Packing product.
• Daily housekeeping.
• Matric/Grade 12 or NQF 2 qualification.
• Chemical manufacturing experience would be advantageous.
• Forklift driving license
• Quality orientation.
• Safety Awareness.
• Organising ability.
• Team Work.
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply online