Department: Health and Social Development
Division:Primary Health Care
Salary:R177 888 – R230 892 per annum (plus benefits)
- Render a comprehensive professional dispensing service to improve health status of the community
- Implement good governance and risk control processes to comply with legislation, policies and guidelines
- Implement effective stock financial control processes by safeguarding and monitoring drug supply and prevent expired stock
- Provide quality Pharmaceutical services which is responsive to the needs of the clients/patients
- Function within and collaborate with the multi-disciplinary team for optimal patient/client care
- Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant (NQF Level 5)
- Registration with the Pharmacy Council
- Computer literacy
- Driver’s licence is an advantage
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3615/3612/3619/3608
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.