Closing Date: on 09 April 2017
Discovery is offering the opportunity of a lifetime for 10 of South Africa’s brightest young people to join their Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Programme. This opportunity will be based in Meadowview, Sandton.
The Learnership programme consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience which totals to 1 500 learning hours. The qualification is Unit Standard Based and the programme is registered with the Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (InSeta) and will be accredited by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Obtain a recognised and portable qualification Pharmacist Assistance, NQF Level 3
- Gain access to the industry with a better employment profile
- Be South African Citizens;
- Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths (Minimum D Symbol – Level 4) & English (Minimum C Symbol on Standard Grade – Level 5) and a 2nd Language, (Minimum D or Level 4)
- Learners must have achieved at least two languages at Matric (Minimum D symbol or Level 4)
- Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the English language;
- Possess basic computer skills;-
- Express a keen interest in a pharmacy environment and customer service
- Strong English communication skills
- Self – motivated with a desire to learn
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer
How to apply